- solutions for multifunctional communication and teamwork areas;
- solutions for group and conference mobility;
- solutions for training centers;
- solutions for multimedia classrooms and presentation auditoriums;
- solutions for flexible personal workstations;
- solutions for conference rooms, meeting rooms, and presentation halls;
- space zoning and devision;
- custom structures design.
The IT industry is at the cutting edge of innovation and knowledge economy. IT companies have set new standards for office construction, where the Google office was the turning point. Space for work and life describes the modern IT office. Here, traditional but very flexible workplaces are side by side with informal areas, gyms, coffee rooms, and creative meeting spaces.
Office as a competitive advantage, a favorite place for work and leisure — this is how IT companies define their goal.
Solutions we develop for the offices of our IT partners are distinguished by unconventional approach, creativity and innovation; they carry the industry’s dynamics and energy. We are proud to have such innovators as Google, Microsoft, Siemens, Kaspersky lab among our clients.
IT features the highest number of non-standard work formats and nomad workers (that constitute, according to various estimates, about 60%), most of the products are developed in teams, and working hours depend on the time zone of the colleagues and partners.
All this requires solutions that allow for various work formats, space optimization taking into account remote employees, great need for collective discussions, transparent and democratic workflow.
The IT industry is constantly producing innovations and knowledge, and so must have an environment of cooperation and openness that facilitates knowledge circulation.